Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jeremy East


i wonder if this guy which in some sources say that
he is a straight amateur male. Straight?
i couldn't believe what i was seeing about the information
writen in some websites after look at his pictures.

for what reason he poses of showing up his ass?
so i'm not sure that he is straight.
may be this guy is bisexual.
i never found any accurate document about him anyway.

but just take a look on following pictures,
that i believe you will be impressed by this good looking guy
namely Jeremy East:












and you could see another pictures of him by clickin' here
does anyone know more about him? tell me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Sorry! I had not the time to stopped by and leave you a comment at your blog before, I want to thank you for the nice words you let on mine.
I love your blog, Really sexy pics!

Hugs (abrazos)
Your friend at ehirano.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

it's ok, thanks Ehirano to come by to my blog. and i'm glad you like my blog. :)

Unknown said...

Please remove all images of me, Jeremy East.

Thanks,
Jeremy