Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Gay life

sometimes it's crossing my mind about man who actually is gay
so far i just enjoy myself with my boyfriend who live in one of a small
city in Indonesia called Bogor.

i work in a company that my job will connected with foreigner
my occupation is marketing. and i've been streesing with this job.
i never did any negotiation with foreigner :)

any my boyfriend is a manager, we've been together so long
for about 7 years and we are so happy and enjoying our life.
and among this sweet thing i am also bothered with my life.
my mom just become so curiosity on me.
may be she's got a suspicious about what's going on with my life
why i've been alone all this time.
where is my girl friend?
and she's ever asked me about marriage.

good gracious! i've never thought about wedding.
i cann't even aroused when i see a naked girl with big boops in front of me.
i mean, at least i just can marrying my boy friend.
:) kidding!
well it's not possible to us here in indonesia of having gay marriage.
my mom is gonna kill me.

at the time, especially in my rest time at home
sometimes i contemplate myself.
what's on earth happening with me?
i just confusing.


huh! it is so inevitable personally question
that hunting my mind sometime.

but i always filling my life by bustling myself,
i mean focus on my job, and then on the weekend
i just hanging out with my boy friend.
but mostly at home
watch dvd together
and having sex for sometimes 3 games for a night,
coz we've been waiting this for 5 days, so, on saturday
we just fulfill our desire together
on his bed.

No comments: