Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

"forgive us our traspasses
as we forgive those who traspassed against us.
give us this day our daily bread"

In celo et in Tera, fiat voluntas tua, GLORIA! ESPIRITUI SANCTO


Merry Christmas everyone.
i'm very busy today for the preparation
on this special day.
i shall go to the Kathedral
in my place for the Misa (prayer)

i and my friends rico, Indra, and jonathan are comming with me
to celebrate this christmas in church[Kathedral].
including my bf, he comes here yesterday to join the Christmas
pray in Kathedral with me and my friends.

we are all in the same way of lifestyle.
rico also got a bf. but the rests is single.
we known indra and jonathan in kathedral.
and rico is my classmate in high school.
but ever since we were graduated from high school, we drifted apart.
and becoz i've got a job that make me be faraway from
my hometown, so i lose all their track.

only this year i call him and also indra and jonathan.
to join the christmas event in kathedral.
this day only for christmas.

thanks Jesus Christ for ur kindness, for your love to us
of these favors such as healthy, prosperous and our job this year
goes well eventually.
and hope all bless also be yours.

"God loves us. God love us with no conditions.
we are all precious in His Eyes
"
Glory Divine!
Halleluya!

No comments: