Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hot Body



what i think of hot man is: he must have strong muscle.
and beside his strong muscle, his chest is most important.

i love a guy who has strong chest. looks so macho.
my boyfriend also loves gym, so his body also look pretty nice.
especially his arm and chest.


actually, i wanted piercing my nipples. but my bf didn't allow me to do that.
he said "you look awfull with that things" hahahha,
i just give a laughing to him. well i guess, he is a bit archaic.
he doesnt like anything especially about piercing and tattoo.
meanwhile i love tattoo and piercing.
thanks god, i got my ear pierced before i met him
so he didnt said anything about it.

and of course, i'm free of drug. seldomly drinking.
but i'm smoking,
he sometimes feel uncomfortable when seeing me smoke.
and i dont wanna lie to him, i dont wanna hiding something to him
coz he does open to me. what he do or what he doesnt like or like.
also when i made this blog, the first person seen this blog
is him. i call him from my homeland, Bandung City.
and he said you are incredible.
he loves it. and i also happy that he loves my creation.

and by the way, here are some of my hot guys collection,
hope you could enjoy it:
















No comments: