Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another Gallery


i just back from going out with myboyfriend, we had dinner at a
Beefsteak restaurant in my hometown, Bandung.
he loves consume beefsteak.
"good for my muscle" he said.

he is more interested in kinda gym thingy,
but i'm a bit more lazy about the exercise.
i love my average body, well, i mean a bit thin.
but i'm very comfortable with this.

he is comming here to Bandung city for his duty.
he must check up some stuffs at branch company in Bandung.
and the most happiest person in this world now is me! :)
coz he'll stay with me for several days.

and i will show him again my this blog,
actually now, with me. :D

I love riding motorcycle.
but anytime i'd like to give him a ride
he said : "no no, i ride it"
he doesnt like i'm riding.
coz i love to ride with much more speed than him.

he is more gentle / slower when riding car or motorcycle.
may be in some cases he thought that i'm more childish.
well, he is actually more mature than me. in age and behavior.
he is more taking good care on me. more than i do to him.
but Trusting. we trust each other.

ok, i put some hot pictures below. hope you like it:




No comments: