Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Last Weekend

Entering the new world



last weekend
is the time for me gathering with my friends
my homo friends, i mean, at our best place to meet.
& i of course was there with my bf.

we were chatting, laughing, and really savor our time alltogether.
and the nice thing i heard was
my friend introduced me, this guy, Thomas,
about 173 cm or 175 cm height, and 60 kg, about 5.1" size.
is a ,well let me say that he is Bi-sexual.
but prefer to a gay side.
he likes man much more than girl.

he told me about his experiance
of havin' 1# gay sexual intercourse.
he went to some places like gay sauna.
he found guys he adore there
and then he went to a special room for havin' sex.


he had no idea what a pain sensation for the very first
time havin anal sex, and also senses the sensation of
sucking dick, "i like sucking dick" he said to me.
and then he let those 2 guys' penis penetrate his ass.

he shocked of what was goin on. the painfull.
and he felt like there was a shit there
in his hole,
or let me say it is a "colic"?
or something like "stomach upset".

he asked his partner to stop it.
"i wanna go to restroom"
"i'm going to defecate"

first thing his partner do was checking on his penis
"no, there is no feces here"

and in the restroom,
he was doin' nothing.
becoz what he felt is just a pain.
not to defecate.


i ask him "why you visit that kind of place? why dont you find a boyfriend?
and experiance more adventure of havin' anal sex than to go to the public place like gay sauna?"
"i dont like that kind of boyfriend thing"
well up to you.
but he is real cute guy,
nice body (not mascular but also not tiny)

haha...... what an experiance!
althogh he began with well i guess stupid curiosity
but anyway, thomas, welcome to a gay world.

No comments: