Monday, October 27, 2008

Devoid of covering


naked could be an expression of
love, a protest, a request, and sensuality.
in particular exposing the bare skin or intimate parts.

Society's response to public nudity varies on the culture, time, location and context of the activities. There are many exceptions and particular circumstances in which nudity is tolerated, accepted or even encouraged in public spaces. Such examples would include nude beaches, within some intentional communities (such as naturist resorts or clubs) and at special events, but definitely not Indonesia! whatever of special events. it is illegal!
so dont show off ur penis at any beach in here. or u go to jail!


Parental nudity is a controversial issue, There are differences of opinion as to whether, and if so to what extent, parents should appear naked in front of their children. i dont care if my mom and daddy are getting naked at home,
when i was a child we were taking bath together
with my mom and daddy, i liked to splattering water to them, it was so fun.

i was notice his public hair, and wonder.
i asked my mom about this, and my mom said
"you're gonna have it in adult age as ur daddy has now"

from my perception, naked is something natural,
i'm naked in my own room sometimes.
my mom said to me
when i was about 9 years old, i refused to get cloth when she was trying to put my school uniform on, i threw it on the floor.
she told me "you will be more handsome with this uniform"
whereupon i get dress whenever i'm out.


i have the though basic instinct to be naked.
i feel freedom and kinda has a closer connection to the universe
to the nature.
may be, i will get naked before i die.
like Santo Francisco (St. Francis) did
before his death on Saturday, October 3, 1226.

No comments: