Friday, October 17, 2008

Sleep


oh! everytime thinkin of this! really fear of myself. sleep at 2 o'clock in dawn, get up at 7 in the morning. i feel i'm less of sleeping,plus the stress in the job.
i'm getting more easy of tired, uninspired, loss of spirit, less of concentration/focusing, and sometimes could get headache this happened since my new job. i always feel listless at the work time. may be i should
quit from this job with the consequence losing the chance of working in national oil company for the sake of my health.

This is the hard option.
meanwhile i have to choose the best for my future or my health?
I found this article about sleep and i understand now how important
sleeping. i was always ignoring sleeping before. i just dont care about
this thing, as long as i'm happy hanging out with my buds, and doing what i like.

No comments: