Monday, October 13, 2008

A Glass of Tea

as the time goes by, still live in my memory
the unforgettable moment with my best friend.
besides my bf, i always care and feel that this person also
important in my life.

he's always there for me when i needed something
even the hardest help that may be most people wont do even to his best friend
but he would give a hand to me, like when i needed money, or any other help.
and of course i wont disapointed him in return.
this guy, he, is a faithful person, amaiable, and friendly.

high school time is the best part
coz we were at the same school in bandung city.
he is cute, cheerful person and smart.
he never give up about what is he doin at school,
except the english subject.
he doesnt like english, until now.
he said english bore him, and really hard to understand.
but he's good at math (matematica), physic, finance and accountancy subject.

i always joke him, and he never offense.
sometimes we hang out with other friends
going somewhere like cafe where we could sitting & chatting and
really savor our time alltogether.

but the best part, still feel alive and clearly remember is
when i visited his home.
his house is a small house and just simple house.
i close to his family as they do feel towards me.
we are just like a family.

he always ask me
"andy, i'll make u a glass of iced tea, would u?"
asked him with full of friendly speaking
"sure"
i said to him.

this tea, although it's just a common tea
but u know, when he's offering this to me,
i felt really like at home,
this simply drink, leave a profound meaning to me and to us.

after graduated from high school
he went to the capital, jakarta, for a job
in insurance company then later on he's got a job at international korean company.
meanwhile i'm still stuck in here, bandung.
and he's been in jakarta till now.
but we are always contact each other.
by email or handphone(cellphone)
asking eachother about what's goin on with our life?

once, i asked him about this "tea moment"
i wrote a writing about our gathering in the past time
and the tea moment in my previous blog.
and i copy the message to his email,
he was thrilled by it, and say thanks to me.
i was almost cry about it.
ha ha.... a bit sentimental.

i miss you my friend.
wish a best fortune for ur life.
and success in ur career

No comments: